Interest in writing or guest posting for one of the most popular Canadian investment websites? Stocktrades.ca is now accepting regular contributions or guest posts from writers fluent in all things Canadian finance.
A little bit about us
Stocktrades was started in 2016 by self-directed investors Daniel Kent and Dylan Callaghan. Through excellent content and a strong passion for all things finance, they have been able to grow their audience to over 30 000 monthly viewers and a newsletter list of over 7000 subscribers.
If you’d like to read more, check out our about us page.
Why guest post for Stocktrades?
Being there at one point, we know how hard it is to get your content off the proverbial island it starts off on. If you’re looking to get your content on the screens of over 30 000 Canadians, look no further.
We accept a variety of guest posts. Whether it be for individual company analysis, investing how to guides, or just personal finance pieces to help readers save money
Why write regularly for Stocktrades?
We’re also looking for regular contributors to write content for Stocktrades.ca. With a competitive pay structure, it’s easy to make money producing investment news based pieces for us.
What we need from you
Before you fill out the form below to either guest post or write for us here at Stocktrades, you’ll need to know a few things.
- A sample article will be needed for regular contributors prior to being given access to publish content
- If you’re looking to guest post, we will take pieces from individual writers in the investing/trading/personal finance niches only. Corporations or businesses will be considered sponsored posts
- An author biography along with a headshot
Along with those requirements, our article guidelines are as follows:
- For non news based articles, a minimum of 1000 words is necessary
- A guest poster will be allowed two links back to their website
- 2 more links will need to be provided to authority websites in the niche
- For news based articles, a minimum of 500 words is required, and if it is an analysis based piece, you must back your opinions up with statistical/fundamental proof
- News pieces will be accepted for Canadian stocks only
- All news pieces must contain fresh content