In order to use Stocktrades.ca’s features, you must understand and comply with our terms of service to follow.
- Stocktrades offers strictly investment opinions, not investment advice. It is important to seek out a qualified investment, tax or legal professional before making any decisions related to your own personal investments. The information on Stocktrades.ca, represents the views of the authors and should not be misconstrued as advice.
- The information contained on Stocktrades.ca is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential losses or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever related to the use of Stocktrades.ca.
- You agree that there are risks involved with investing and the implementation of investment strategies. You agree that past or current results have no bearing on future results, and that the use of the Stocktrades.ca blog and members only features could result in detrimental financial results. You assume responsibility for any investment decision you arrive at while using Stocktrades.ca’s blog or membership features.
- Stocktrades owns the copyright to any original files, graphics, articles, tools, calculators and other data located on Stocktrades.ca. Content on Stocktrades.ca is free to download for a member, but the redistribution of any of the content contained on Stocktrades.ca is strictly prohibited. You are strictly prohibited from selling or redistributing content, in whole or in part, including screenshots. If you’d like to redistribute any of the content contained on Stocktrades.ca, please contact us at [email protected], the live help desk, or 403-827-0226.
- Stocktrades.ca contains a members forum. Although we will do our best to monitor and remove malicious or incorrect information from the forum, Stocktrades Ltd is not responsible for damages or consequential losses from acting on information contained in the forum.
- Stocktrades Writers distribute information with the understanding that they cannot be held responsible for errors.
- Stocktrades Premium provides buy and sell lists, custom portfolios, a premium newsletter, top stock lists, and stock reports to members. These are strictly Stocktrades writers opinions, and must not be misconstrued as advice. Stocktrades will not be held liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential losses or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever from acting on information contained in these features or any information contained within exchanged e-mails from members to Stocktrades partners.
- No Stocktrades employee will hold a position in any company they cover, and no Stocktrades employee will purchase companies that they have commented on without first alerting our members, and producing a new, unbiased report from a party or writer that does not hold a position in the stock. If a company is to be commented on but their is a conflict of interest due to ownership, the report will be outsourced to a third party who has no position in the company
- Stocktrades.ca cannot control the flow nor accuracy of third party data services that we use in all of our website features. Although the data comes from sources we believe to be reliable, Stocktrades Ltd makes no warranties of any kind as to the completion or correctness of the information.
- No use of our blog, investment platform or any other features on Stocktrades.ca is authorized except under the conditions of this agreement.
- Stocktrades includes a question and answer feature on our website. Stocktrades will not be held liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential losses or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever from acting on information contained in this question and answer feature, and assumes no liability for questions or answers posted by Stocktrades members. Stocktrades writers distribute information in this question and answer feature with the understanding that they cannot be held responsible for errors or the comments or answers made by other members.
2. Grant Of License
- Stocktrades contains secure membership areas that may require you to enter a username and password. A username is good for one user and one user only. Providing your login details to other people will result in a non-refundable cancellation of your membership privileges.
- You shall not adapt, alter or recreate any piece of content at Stocktrades.ca without permission from Stocktrades Ltd.
- You shall not use the website or subscription service for any non-personal or commercial use.
- You shall not adapt, alter, replace or remove any trademarks or copyrights associated with Stocktrades Ltd’s blog or subscription service.
- You shall not directly or indirectly imply that Stocktrades Ltd endorses, sponsors, certifies, is related or connecting to, affiliated with or approves of any of your conduct or content, products or services in any capacity.
- Stocktrades Ltd reserves the right to cancel your subscription at any point, without notice to you.
- Your subscription will continue until cancelled or terminated. Unless you notify us, or cancel on your account dashboard, your subscription will automatically renew at the intervals contained within your subscription details.
- You are strictly prohibited from selling or transferring your membership to another user.
- Upon cancellation of your subscription, for any reason, you agree to permanently delete any content you have received from Stocktrades Ltd from any devices it is contained on, as well as physical copies you have under your control.
- Stocktrades.ca offers a 30 day money back guarantee (on our Bull and Bear plans only). Stocktrades Ltd will conduct an investigation into the members account, and if no misuse was determined (such as signing up, downloading all of our content and then requesting a refund) your subscription will be refunded in full. Stocktrades.ca reserves the right to reject a refund request for any reason.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Stocktrades.ca. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, stocktrades.ca takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website contains endorsements for products and services, which means when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a commission. Not every link is an affiliate link, but some are. To see an example, simply head to our how to buy stocks page, which includes affiliate links from Questrade.
- We may occasionally place banner ads on the site that will also result in a commission. Furthermore, some of the text/image ads throughout the site are Mediavine Ads. We promote Amazon affiliated products as well, but are in no way affiliated with the makers of said products.
- Stocktrades does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions on our blog. However, we will never accept any form of cash payment, sponsorship, or paid insertions in our Stocktrades Premium membership content.